Brigantia has been sold


Brigantia has been sold!

After giving us three years of fun and joy and looking after her novice crew, Brigantia went to pastures new in the Autumn of 2013. This blog remains as an archive of our activities on board.

Our new yacht, "Erbas" has her own Ships Log

Thursday 10 May 2012

YAFT - Day 1

YAFT ... Yet Another Fitout Trip!

We ought to have been a-sailing this weekend instead I shall be setting off to Essex shortly with a long list of outstanding fitout jobs which need to be completed plus an even longer list of outstanding general maintenance, repair and upgrade jobs which it would be nice to reduce to a slightly shorter list

Jane should have been coming with me but due to a nasty and persistent ear infection she's got to stay home to keep a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Rik is arriving this evening by train by which time I should be sorted out on board - I'm hoping she'll have been hauled out by the time I get down there (if not, I shall be asking why not as she could have been lifted out any time in the last fortnight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment