Brigantia has been sold


Brigantia has been sold!

After giving us three years of fun and joy and looking after her novice crew, Brigantia went to pastures new in the Autumn of 2013. This blog remains as an archive of our activities on board.

Our new yacht, "Erbas" has her own Ships Log

Monday 30 May 2011

Harbour Dues

Idly flipping through the pages and pages (and pages and pages) of the "to do" list when I noticed I hadn't got around to paying our harbour dues for rhe year. Oops!

So that's another form to fill out - check
and a cheque to fill out - cheque .. I mean check
Find a stamp - check
And an envelope ... buggrit! Not one to be found anywhere in the house

I shall have to steal one from the office at work tonight.

(Note: If anyone from BP is reading this, I am JOKING alright?!)

£35.00 is not the end of the world and it was budgeted for. And maybe I'm really sad but there's something appealling to the traditionalist in me about paying ones dues.

3 comments:

  1. I always forget the extra harbour sticker I need for my tender... hint hint... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That got me worried for a moment but I've just checked and apparently all we need to do is clearly mark the tender "Tender To Brigantia"

    Which by a stroke of good fortune we've already done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly my harbour authority (Chichester) is more money grubbing than yours... :o)

    ReplyDelete