Brigantia has been sold


Brigantia has been sold!

After giving us three years of fun and joy and looking after her novice crew, Brigantia went to pastures new in the Autumn of 2013. This blog remains as an archive of our activities on board.

Our new yacht, "Erbas" has her own Ships Log

Sunday 29 May 2011

Wind, wind and more wind

Nope, I haven't been on the beans again - just looking at the wind observations from Shoeburyness and the F3 buoy out in the Southern North Sea

Mean wind speed at Shoeburyness is touching on Force 5 this afternoon and out at F3 it's hitting 7. It'll be gusting much more than that at both locations I suspect.

I reckon the decision to stay home this weekend is vindicated!

1 comment:

  1. Darned right the decision was vindicated! I've been up up a ladder with a paint brush and that was as close to the wind as I wanted to be.
    Glad to see you're on the bumpy water now...

    ReplyDelete