Brigantia has been sold


Brigantia has been sold!

After giving us three years of fun and joy and looking after her novice crew, Brigantia went to pastures new in the Autumn of 2013. This blog remains as an archive of our activities on board.

Our new yacht, "Erbas" has her own Ships Log

Thursday 14 March 2013

Ice Cold in Essex - Part Two

After a fantastic night in Wolverhampton (an oxymoron I know but actually the venue was brilliant and Quo were, well, the real Quo that I grew up listening to), today Jane and I high-tailed it back to Essex via the bosuns to drop him off, home to pick up gear and Felixstowe to pick up the outboard.

That was the best part of what I suspect will be the best day of the week gone by the time we got aboard. Its actually quite a nice day! The sun is out, there's hardly a breath of wind but its still unseasonally chilly.

Its too late in the day to get stuck into anything major so while Jane has a nap I shall amuse myself with some ropework and make up the cruising chute tack line and parrel line.

That should keep me busy until beer-o-clock

No comments:

Post a Comment