Brigantia has been sold


Brigantia has been sold!

After giving us three years of fun and joy and looking after her novice crew, Brigantia went to pastures new in the Autumn of 2013. This blog remains as an archive of our activities on board.

Our new yacht, "Erbas" has her own Ships Log

Thursday 9 June 2011

We're going to the boat tomorrow - yippee!

Forecast is OK for once. Looks like a nice day on Saturday but blowing up a bit later on Sunday with some light rain - that's OK, we need to be back on the mooring by late afternoon on Sunday and away home by teatime anyway.

I've got a flippin' abscess on my lower gum, my dodgy hip is playing me up and I've had a niggling headache all week that I can't get rid of ... and I don't care, we're going anyway!

Not sure what the plan  is, depends how early we get down tomorrow. Got to get the topping lift sorted out and genoa bent back on. Thinking of exploring the Roach maybe - we've haven't been beyond the Brankfleet yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment